Good Morning Jokes/Sms


Night has ended for another day,
morning has come in a special way.
May U smile lik the sunny rays and leaves your worries at the blue blue bay.

A night hug warms the heart,
a night kiss brightens the day, and a gd morning to start your day!

It makes me so happy, this is what i m gonna do, Send a gud morning sms right back to you, Good Morning my Friend,
HAVE A WoNdErFuL GoOd MoRnInG.

See outside the Window,
Sun rising for U, Flowers smiling for U,
Birds Singing for U, B'coz last night I told them to wish U G@@D Morning.

**Wishing u..... Gud Morning ,gud Afternoon ,gud Evening & gud Night.
hey, 4 in 1 SMS pack - I saved the money....

**Happy moments Dont forget me;
Difficult moments,Trust me;
Quiet moments-Call me;
Painful moments Tell me;
Every moment-Bless me;
....Good Morning.....

**Between a 100000 yesterdays& a 100000 tomorrows,There is only one today and I wud not let this pass without saying thx 4 being such a lovely frnd... Good Morng...........

**Hello, wakup, Receive my simple gift of 'GOOD MORNING' wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep You safe and happy all day long! Tak Care!

**The sun rises into the sky with the warmest smile, he wishes you a gud mor, hoping that U have the perfect day. Take care & miss you. Good morning!

**The Word 'Hello' means
H=How R U?
E=Everything all right?
L=Like 2 hear 4rm U
L=Love 2 C U soon
O=Obviously, I mis U!

**Silence is the best way to keep away from problems. Smile is a powerful tool to avoid many problems. So hav a silent smile always..
Hav a nice day!

**What is Trust?Trust is a feeling tht a one year old child has, when u throw him up in the air & catch him again..he still laughs n enjoys it..
Gud Mor!

**Troubles r like washing machine; They twist, turn & knock us around, but in the end we come out brighter than b4...Gud Mor!

**Life never seems to be the way we want it, but we live it the best way we can.There is no perfect life, but we can fill it with perfect Moments...Nice day!

**Dream a dream tonight as you sleep. Smile a smile tomorrow that U may keep. May all of ur dreams and wishes come true. Coz I couldn't find a better friend like you!Gud Morning!


**Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying gud mor, it has a silent message saying - I Remember U when i wake up! Hav a blessed day!

**Gud morning.........Kindly observe SILENCE for 2 minutes in the memory of those poor mosquitoes who died last night after sucking ur blood.

**No one can go back & make a new beginning, but any1 can start frm now and mak a happy ending! Hope u'll have a day that starts right and ends Happy! Good Morning.

**True friends are like morning,U can"t have them whole day..,But can be sure they'll be there when u wake up Today,Tomorrow & forever...Hav a nice day!

**I was on a ship thinking of U... wen I looked down, I dropped a tear into the ocean.. Then I promised myself that until someone not finds it, I won't forget U... Good Morning

**If I get ur smile, I don't need flowers,
If I get ur voice, I don't need music,
If ur with me, I don't need the world. luv you, Gud Mor!

**See outside the Window, Sun rising for U,
Flowers smiling for U, Birds Singing for U,
Bcoz, last night I told them to wish U G@@D Morning.

**Hi..right now I'm coming near to u..in the form of Sunlight. in the form of sweet breeze.in the form of gud wishes to greet u a great gud mrng!

**Knock!Knock! May I come into ur world? I bring no flowers, no cakes but wishes to keep U fresh, prayer to keep u healthy & luv to keep u smiling. Gud Morning!

**Those who joyfully leave everything in God"s hand will eventually see God"s hand in everything. Worries end where faith begins. Gud Day!

**Worst thing in life? Some1 has tears in eyes because of U. And the best thing? Someone has tears in eyes for U. Gud Day!

**Cheerful people are like Sunlight. They shine in to the corners of the heart & offer bright mornings & fresh hopes. Gud Morning to one such person.

**Days r empty wen I do'nt hear somthing frm u. Just a simple hello n my worries r thru. Y I feel dis? I think I hav a clue. I am glad I hav a fren like u.Hav a Nic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment